I am an extremely fortunate girl living in the heart of Silicon Valley. This fall, I will be studying Computer Science at Harvard.
I am interested in a ton of things. I love to think and speculate about the world I live in. Some things I love:
- Reading and writing
- Astrophysics / all things related to space
- Photography (mostly nature and astrophotography)
- Surfing on the internet (I love to read about Myers-Briggs and psychology, astronomy/space exploration, philosophy, etc)
- Talking to friends about interesting things
- My homework (sometimes it can interesting, but other times it can be a complete waste of time)
- Planning out my life
- Listening to music
- People-watching and observing the world
My life, in semi-chronological order:
- Graduate high school with good grades, heart, and mind
- Attend the college/university of my choice and learn as much as possible.
- Work at SpaceX or similar and contribute to interesting projects
- Become the CTO of a major company
- Travel to amazing places
- Fall in love and marry the right person for the right reasons
- Work some more, learn some more
- Have kids and adopt a dog (Australian Shepherd). Run to stay fit.
- Work some more, get rich
- Be a philanthropist for education, health, or whatever issue I care deeply about.
- Retire on a mountain (Mount Hamilton?!) and write (books, poems, stories, etc.)
- Die in my sleep
- Freeze my body so that I may someday be resurrected (not really sure about this one… we’ll see!)
- Be a good person. Have a strong character
- Spend time with good people and foster healthy relationships
- Learn more about myself
- Be happy doing the things I do
- Serve people, places, and ideas—contribute to society in a meaningful way
- Become more intelligent (emotionally and intellectually)